Doctoral Fellowship opening at the CRC on Digital TextualitiesEdit article
Deadline for applications : 7th September 2020
As part of the collaborative digital publishing research project of the Greek Anthology, we are offering a doctoral fellowship of $25,000 per year for 4 years.
The selected candidate will propose a doctoral research topic related to the digital edition project of the Codex Palatinus 23. He/she will have the following skills and interests:
- Knowledge of ancient Greek.
- Knowledge/interest in digital humanities methodologies.
- Interest in scientific publishing.
- General knowledge of French literature.
- Knowledge of French.
- Interest in the transmission and popularization of knowledge.
- A Master's degree in French Literature or Classical Studies - or a related discipline (to be completed by June 15, 2021) .
- To apply or be already accepted for a PhD in French Language Literature at the Université de Montréal under the co-direction of Marcello Vitali-Rosati (Department of French Language Literature) and Elsa Bouchard (Center for Classical Studies).
Applications must be sent by September 7 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For further information, please read the offer description (French only).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)